Excursions, Boat Trips, Water Sports, Parks, Private Tours in Tenerife
Tenerife, Canary Islands
Jet Ski Safari, 2 hour Tour - Water Sports and Fun in Tenerife
JET SKI SAFARI – 2 hours Tour
Water Sports & Fun in Tenerife
If you feel the need to refuel in the sun, here is an exciting new experience to try: Join us on the jet bike tour along the sunny shore of Southern Tenerife! Apart from fun and lots of adrenaline, with the jet-ski, you will discover a natural virgin site where nature still owns all rights. You will make stops for dolphins and whales watching right by you, for swimming and snorkeling. Book your jet bike Safari right away and don’t miss this exciting trip!
To allow customers of 16 and 17 years old to drive a jet bike we need that their parents sign an authorization form before the activity starts.
Under 16 years old can only go as a passenger on a Double Bike and cannot drive the jet ski.
In the case of any questions, please, feel free to contact us.
Languages & Schedule
2 Hours Long JET SKI SAFARI starts from Puerto Colon or Los Gigantes every day
at 11:00 AM and 01:00 PM and another start time is possible on request.
The stuff speak English, Spanish and a few other languages.
In order to make your booking of JET SKI Safari – 2h Tour Water Sport, Fun & Rides easy and comfortable Tenerife Host use the most advanced and user friendly booking platform TripsPoint.com where you can easily check last actual prices, the tour availability, required booking deposit and book this tour.
To get more information of JET SKI Safari – 2h Tour Water Sport, Fun & Rides and do booking, please, click the button ‘Book Now’. You will be taken to the tour page at TripsPoint.com where you can easily book the tour.
99% of questions Travellers having before the booking are naturally disappearing after you’ve got the tour Voucher. For the other 1% you can use TripsPoint Messengers allowing direct communication after the booking is made.
Tickets Delivery & Payment
Once the booking of JET SKI Safari – 2h Tour Water Sport, Fun & Rides made at TripsPoint you will get your tour Voucher / booking confirmation with all details, including exact pick-up point with pick-up time and map.
We’ve migrated to TripsPoint!
You can see actual pricing and do your booking at TripsPoint.com
Simply click on ‘Book Now’ and you will be taken to the actual tour page at TripsPoint
Pick Up Point
Usually in 1-15 minutes walk from your hotel.
You will get the Pick Up Point information in our Booking Confirmation.
What to Bring
- Swimming clothes
Tenerife Host offers friendly
24 h / 7 days support
for all our Customers.
Please, add our phone nr:
+34 618 786 749
to your contacts.
You can call us or use WhatsApp for free text messaging.
Be safe and feel comfortable with our support during your stay in Tenerife.